Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
      the NHRA rule book for example has strict rules about the line and the the flywheel. consider this.. line right were you have it.. then up the inside of the fender well to and a bulkhead fitting coming out of the fender well, then down along the block up the front of the engine to the rail.
      Thanks, I am going to re-route the lines similar to what you suggested. I'll take pics (of course) once it's done.

      In the meantime I put about 100 miles on it today and it's running great. I contacted Wilwood last week because the brake MC was leaking around the bolts causing the paint to peel. When I pop my hood, that's the first thing people noticed, not the shiny new engine, but some paint peeling around a couple of allen head bolts. Go figure. Anyways, they were happy to send a replacement cover and seal (diaphragm) at no cost. They said they ran a batch of covers that were e-coated and they had a problem with them peeling. They switched to black anodized and all is well. Here are pics of the old, the new, and a comparison of the two:

      Old:






      New:




      New vs Old:




      And a better shot of the engine:






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com