Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Only a few pics, but I got a lot of stuff done, including wiring and sensors. I created a punch list on Friday and am checking them off as I go. Motivation to get it done. The left and center colums are the to do list. The right column is stuff I still need to buy.




      Here's where I cut the 3/8" hard fuel lines and transitioned to -6an lines. The fuel hose looks a lot closer to the headers than they really are, there's 3-4" of space, just a wierd angle:








      Here's the new shifter from Core-Shifters. This one is setup for a GTO shifter cup which is different than the F-bodies.




      I cut a new hole for the shifter and used the scrap of floor to patch the old hole. The new shifter sits 4-5" further back than the Saginaw did:




      Here's where I mounted my MAP sensor (the black sensor with a vacuum hose attached to the top of it), and it connects to the vacuum port on the throttle body.




      This is where I left off. All the fuel lines are done. I installed a fuel pressure gauge on the end of the fuel rail. The Lokar throttle cable is installed and tightened down. The new oil dipstick tube is installed.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com