Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      I think I mentioned that I was cleaning up my coil packs and re-painting the bracket a while back, so here are some pics. I cleaned the coils with a dry nylon brush, then went back with a damp towel, and a final cleaning with a cloth with brake cleaner on it. Then I cleaned up the brackets, cleaned them with brake cleaner and then prep spray and hit them with a coat of primer and a couple coats of aluminum colored paint to match the valve covers. I added some new hex head bolts (I'm using them in several locations on the engine), and reassembled them. Eventually I'll hide the coils, but this will do for now.

      Before:




      Cleaned and Painted:




      Re-assembled:








    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com