Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by absintheisfun View Post
      Looks good, but what's with the Pegboard? My knowledge of stereo installations is nill...just curious
      Lol.



      I had a bunch of pegboard lying around from a shed project. I'm just using it for mock up. First I cut a rough panel out of cardboard, fine tune it using the pegboard, and cut the final out of plywood for the amp rack and MDF for the sub box.

      The cardboard is easy to cut in place, but it has too much give, so it will get you in the ballpark but won't tell you if its a perfect fit. The pegboard doesn't have any give, so if your cut is off, you'll know it when you try to fit the panel.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com