Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 140 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Posts
      381
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67rally View Post
      Thanks, I'll post a pic later today, but battery positive and alternator goto the same pin. Starter goes on the opposite pin, and the small wire goes on the S terminal.
      The photo below illustrates what I am talking about. I bought the car with this set up. It is a remote starter solenoid from Mastercraft. The battery positive cable is routed from the trunk. Man I do not what the rest of the wires are for. The wiring kit is from Painless.





      I assume the wiring on the remote starter solenoid as per Ford starter wiring instructions, I might be wrong though.

      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com