Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 541 to 560 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #14
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      It turns out that the 5 screw holes for the sender on the Tanks Inc tank are not evenly spaced. If I had clocked the sender correctly, I don't think I would have had to bore the holes on the sender out. Ah well, live an learn, no harm.

      Here's a pic and the info from their site:



      Quote Originally Posted by TanksInc
      Sender Bolt Pattern & Swing

      Our tanks are set up for the standard SAE 5-hole bolt pattern used by all of the aftermarket gauge manufacturers. The 5-holes are not evenly spaced. Two of the holes are farther apart than the other holes. If you are holding the sender with those two holes closest to your body, the hole directly across is known as the index hole. If the float swings to the right, it is a right-swing sender . If it swings to the left, it is a left-swing sender.







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com