Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 481 to 500 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by sebtarta View Post
      That looks great with the AC. I did the same but i sourced the parts, much cheaper than the VA kit by far.
      http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...l#post18839465



      Can you explain how you charged the system to the requiered weight VA asks for. Thanks
      Thanks. I'll check out your link when I've got a decent internet connection. It's loading slow as hell on my iPhone right now.

      I just charged the system based off VA's pressure recommendations rather than by weight. They recommend 160-250 psi on the high side. The formula is 2x air temp +15-20%. I didn't do it by weight because my hoses are longer than their traditional routing, so I figured the system would probably take more refridgerant. I used 2 full 12oz cans, then continued to fill until I got to my desired high side pressure measured by the AC manifold gauge set.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com