Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 301 to 320 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      And here's what I started on my lunch hour(s) today:




      This would have gone quicker with someone pulling the wires from the engine bay side, while I fed them through the firewall. Instead I went back and forth a dozen times to get to this point (I also mounted the coils and coil brackets):






      At this point I have about half of the wires hooked up in the engine bay. I will probably have to cut the harness open to re-route some of the sensor wires that go to the throttle body. Those are the wires up front with blue tape on them. Normally the TB would be located directly above the water pump, but because I'm using a 4 barrel TB mounted on top of the Vic Jr., the wires may not reach, and even if they do, they will not look very clean. I just need to remove the electrical tape on the loom, and pull a few of the wires back so they pop out closer to the firewall, then re-tape the loom.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com