Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 261 to 280 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 72Z/28 View Post
      Great progress man. I got the same EFI tank but ordered it from Aeromotive and it came with aeromotive fuel pump and the sending unit, both of which were preinstalled on the tank.

      However, the powdercoating on my tank was a bit in bad condition in some areas. So i might need to touch up some areas if possible or repaint the entire tank.

      I really like where you mounted the supplied check valve and the way you Teed it with the ridetech vent line. I guess i am going to do the same thing.



      As for the Tee fitting, could you please provide the part no and where you got it from?

      Also, are you using a stainless steel fuel line that was pre cut for your car or you had to fabricate your own?
      Thanks. I picked up that T fitting at Autozone or PepBoys. It's just a brass barbed T fitting. I've seen them at Home Depot as well. I just grabbed one with that fit the I.D. of the hose. I don't think I have a part number for it.

      I'm using pre-cut stainless steel fuel lines from Inline Tube. They are the 3/8" lines: http://inlinetube.com/Preformed%20Li...es/CCF6701.htm





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com