Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 221 to 240 of 573

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      1,180
      Country Flag: United States
      Finally, no snow! So I pushed the Camaro out into the driveway and ran the propane heater for a couple of hours to get ready to paint the engine. I was just in a T-shirt and I was hot!

      I cleaned it up with a variety of wire brushes and dremel attachments. I left the heads, intake and oil pan on, but taped them up. I won't be using any of them for my build, but I know the heads and intake have some re-sale value. Hopefully the new heads/cam/oil pump, etc arrive later this month. I already have the new intake and throttle body ready to go as soon as I get my new heads. (yes, I know the timing chain cover will have to come off and ruin my new paint job, easy fix).

      I sprayed it with Duplicolor engine primer and ceramic RED engine paint. I broke the rules, it's not orange, but hopefully the Chevy guys will still talk to me!



      Here it is all taped up:


      And with the tape removed:





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com