Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Thread: 3.5 years later

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      20

      3.5 years later

      I joined this board 3.5 years ago and never made a post...but I read it everyday:

      My name is Josh and I live right outside San Antonio in a town called La Vernia. I am active duty Air Force (16 years so far), married with kids.

      Car:
      1965 Skylark Gran Sport (thin pillar coupe)
      Bone Stock with 88K miles on the original 401 Nailhead and ST300 2-speed tranny

      Since I bought the car I have replaced all of the bushings with stock replacement rubber bushings and installed Eibach springs. It currently runs on 15" Buick rally wheels with 245/60 BFGs on all corners. Right now I am gathering parts to swap 98-02 F-body disc brakes on the car and will be installing new wheels and tires in Jan/Feb.

      Sorry I am at work so I do not have any pictures right now.

      Josh

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard! Post some pictures so we can all see what you're working on.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Den Helder, the Netherlands
      Posts
      1,148
      Country Flag: Netherlands

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard Josh! pics!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Westminster, MD
      Posts
      579
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Josh. While I wish you could by my wheels, I agree, might be hard to stuff 'em in on a '65. Looking forward to some pics!

      Ed Cooney
      '96 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon, LT1/4L60, full bolt-ons & Solomon's tune, 18" Ridler wheels, lowered with Belltech springs

      ‘70 Buick Skylark Convertible project w/ GN drivetrain

      '91 Formula, pending track day build



    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      20
      Here is what I am starting with:


      And here is my helper:

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Auburn, CA
      Posts
      613
      Country Flag: United States
      Yep, welcome and thank you for serving our great Country!
      Tim Tracy
      68 Camaro 496 / T56 - Never Finished
      68 Camaro Real Z/28 - Under Restoration
      67 Camaro Project - Never going to have time




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com