Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      26

      New guy from NE..77 Elk and 64 Impala

      I've been browsing around and this could be one of my favorite sites! I always frequent the wheel, interior and project threads and I've been getting some good ideas. Thanks to all those who post!

      I'm currently working on two projects.

      My daily driver which is a 77 El Camino, is currently getting a 5.3 LS motor and its half way completed.

      I then have a 64 Impala 2 dr hard top which is getting ready to go in for paint and body. This will be my pro street car. It currently has a BBC w/ a 9" rear end. In the spring I hope to get a hold of a T56 for the transmission. It will be getting white Diamond paint from the newer Cadillacs thrown on it and I'll put some 20 and 22" wheels underneath it.

      Funny thing is I've had this Impala for 6 years and just decided to get working on it again, and then just found this El Camino and decided the 305 wasn't good enough. Some times I can't even handle one project let alone 2. The El Camino has been interesting so, I'm hoping the Impala goes a lot smoother!

      That's all for my projects, I hope to post up my pics under the project forum soon.

      Pat O

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard! nice rides!! can't wait to see some pics
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey let me know if you find any good sites for parts. I have a 76 elk and I can't find the suspension and everything needed to get the pro touring look and performance I want. Also good to see another elk trying to go pro touring

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lost
      Posts
      574
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!
      Joe Hinds

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Arroyo Grande, Ca
      Posts
      389
      WELCOME....fellow Elo Dude






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com