Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      edmonton alberta
      Posts
      24

      New 69 impala under construction

      Hey i'm Dave i'm new to the whole pro touring car resto world I bought a 1969 impala sport coupe last summer and thru evolution i seem to be building a pro touring car, or least have hopes that it turns out like one. So far I have every Hotchkis part made for the b-body, tubular upper and lower front control arms, cpp drop spindels and Wilwood brakes.

      the part i'm stuck on is trying to come up with a cross brace for the chassis as i would like to be able to autocross the car, also just for the piece of mind when the motor goes in that I wont torque bend the frame. being that my friends race stock cars or drag cars there automatic conclusion is a roll cage with front and rear hoops which is not a look I'm not going for I was hoping that some one here could guide me in a more productive direction.

      Thanks
      Dave




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com