Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      British Columbia
      Posts
      77
      Country Flag: Canada

      My New 1966 Mustang Coupe!

      Hey guys, I have been following these forums for a while and seeing all the great cars you guys have and the amazing work you preform. I finally got a car worthy to have an account on here when I purchased my 1966 mustang coupe. Right now she is a plane jane in Wimbledon White with a light blue interior with white inserts and wire hub-caps. She has a nice little 289 but regretfully an auto... I plan on a pro-touring conversion when the budget allows and would greatly benefit from your help.

      Right now I am looking into getting some nice y-spoke 17" rims on her with some better tires as the radials are pretty outdated. If you guys know any good websites or brands with affordable rims (around $200 per rim or lower) it would be much appreciated! Thanks for looking and here are a few pictures!





      Name:  IMG_0307.JPG
Views: 713
Size:  230.8 KBName:  IMG_7149_resize.JPG
Views: 761
Size:  266.8 KBName:  IMG_7135_resize.JPG
Views: 727
Size:  252.2 KB



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com