Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Panama City Beach, Florida
      Posts
      18
      Country Flag: United States

      80 T/A in Panama City Beach

      Name:  155629_105817432825191_100001908052318_43648_2829617_n.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  14.9 KBName:  76594_105817512825183_100001908052318_43654_6615292_n.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  50.5 KBName:  156377_105817486158519_100001908052318_43652_5636485_n.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  84.6 KBName:  155825_105817446158523_100001908052318_43649_1556099_n.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  12.7 KB These are of the car when i got it for $4k. In decent shape and not pictured is the Fire extinguisher that goes everywhere with me . I would like to do a c5 front conversion, sub frames, solid body mounts, and some good buckets with functional harnesses to start. Maybe an LY6 or LQ4 in the future and suspension stuff. 1973 455 bored .060, unknown heads, but guy had receipts for valve job, stock. TH350 fresh rebuild. 3.23 posi. I mostly just browse threads. Right now I'm restoring my interior between school and work. hopefully it can be a sick car like some of these on here one day.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com