Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 19 of 19
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Tampabay, Florida
      Posts
      78
      Country Flag: United States

      New guy from Tampa, 67 mustang

      Well, I looked over your shoulders long enough. I'm going to try to be a bit more involved. I'm amazed at the toys that some of you are building and maybe this will help motivate me. By the way, I got hooked by Mary's Camaro and Rons Mustang. Very impressive. Although Ron's mustang could use a stripe and a meatball (number circle). Just kidding Ron, great car. I'd love to poke my nose around it a bit some time.
      Anyway, I'm building a 67 Mustang. I drive it all time, so it won't be apart very long at one time.
      As it sits now, it has a 302 sbf, t5 and 8.8 rear. I'm running 3.73 gears and have 4 wheel disc's.
      I am currently installing a Paxton blower, with the carb box and aluminum heads with a roller cam.
      I know, I know pictures. I post some quickly



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      ocala fl
      Posts
      279
      Country Flag: Wales
      welcome from ocala fl
      ''Courage is being scared to death
      - But saddling up anyway''.......John Wayne...

      Anthony

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lost
      Posts
      574
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site...

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Tampabay, Florida
      Posts
      78
      Country Flag: United States
      Okay, okay you beat me down. Here are a couple of pic's[/IMG]
      Last edited by johngross; 11-02-2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Because I'm a moron trying to learn how to insert pics

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Tampabay, Florida
      Posts
      78
      Country Flag: United States
      Okay, I'm going to try this again[/IMG]

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Tampabay, Florida
      Posts
      78
      Country Flag: United States
      And once more.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Katy, Tx
      Posts
      309
      Country Flag: United States
      Very nice... I like hearing that you drive it all the time. To many of these are just for show.

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Clearwater, FL
      Posts
      199
      Where in Clw are you?
      SOLD: 1993 Saleen Mustang #20, 1 of 56 Hatchbacks, 17" Sterns, Black & Gold.
      www.fquick.com/SS1156
      1970 Camaro SS clone..... just getting started on it

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Florida (Tampa Bay Area)
      Posts
      100
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome from another Floridian.....just south of Tampa.
      Kyle

      1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme:
      Hotchkis TVS
      SC&C Stage II+
      SPC Tubular Lower Control Arms
      Rushforth Super Spokes 19/20 brushed/polished
      Olds 455 Build
      200-4R Transmission (CK Performance Full Billet Pro Street/Strip)
      10bolt 8.5" w/Truetrac, 3.73 gears, Moser 30spline axles

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Clearwater/FL
      Posts
      512
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!!!! Also in clearwater...
      85 monte, drift project- small block t5 and 8.8
      88 Blazer sbc
      05 300c

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      330
      welcome from clermont ( near orlando)
      Scott Smith

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Tampabay, Florida
      Posts
      78
      Country Flag: United States
      Madeira Beach

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Clearwater, FL
      Posts
      199
      Quote Originally Posted by johngross View Post
      Madeira Beach
      Sweet..... near Indian Rocks Beach myself.
      SOLD: 1993 Saleen Mustang #20, 1 of 56 Hatchbacks, 17" Sterns, Black & Gold.
      www.fquick.com/SS1156
      1970 Camaro SS clone..... just getting started on it

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Tampa, Florida
      Posts
      81
      Hey what's up from Wesley Chapel. I'm doin a 67 also.

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Posts
      77
      I have a 68 project in St. Pete ;)

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Great to see all of you local guys here! I just wish we had product for those early Stangs!

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Posts
      77
      Rich - me too, because I'd be selling them ;) It's Jeff with Best Mustang Parts

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      loudon,tn
      Posts
      377
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome! nice ride. i am liking what you guys are doing with coupes these days!

      drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project



    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com