Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3

    Thread: 63 ChevII

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Posts
      4

      63 ChevII

      Name:  bb.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  136.0 KBName:  aa.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  99.6 KBName:  77.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  95.7 KBName:  55.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  175.0 KBName:  44.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  127.5 KBName:  66.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  183.1 KBOwned for over 2 years, It weighs 3020 lb. The engine is a crate 572ci 620hp. Turbo 400 mated to a Gear venders Overdrive unit. Its a hoot to drive and can lay a strip of posi like you can,t believe. I did run it once 10.91 at 126. A few weeks later I found out the throttle cable was out of adjustment and only opening 3/4 of the way. Rear ratio is 4.11 . The frontend is Heits w/12in Wilwood disc. Rear is a 4 Link and a Ford 9in with G-Body disc brakes. It has the stance to be a Pro-Touring car but its more just street bully. Gagues are custom and all work. Rear tires are M&H 390/45 15in. Hope you like.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      68
      I like alot!!!!
      Very, very badass!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      I like it! One of my first cars was a '63 Nova SS.
      Joe Hinds

    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com