Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lewiston, ID
      Posts
      2

      New from Idaho, 66 Le Mans

      Hello everyone!

      I finally found the car I wanted to do a pro touring on build so I figured I'd join the crowd. Picked up a 1966 Pontiac Le Mans for a steal, virtually no rust, straight body, and 100% original and complete! My goal is to build a mild (450-500 hp) car for under $20k. I figure if I aim for that I might stay under $30k.

      Current plan is to use the LS2 6.0/T56 trans combo, haven't ruled out a 455 though. I have always had a love affair with the 66-67's, and seems like I haven't seen too many on the pro-touring side of things. Maybe there's a reason?? Guess I'll find out. I also have a 72' Chevelle that was built for the street, its a fun car, just not what I want in the long run so I think it will have to find a new home.

      I am looking forward to the wealth of knowledge and experience on this site, and leave you with the first question: 455 or LS2 6.0?

      Thanks!

      Morgan



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lewiston, ID
      Posts
      2
      Here is some pics!
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard Morgan! nice cars over there!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      68
      ls2




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com