Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 308

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Lakeland, FL
      Posts
      516
      Country Flag: United States
      Michael, the grilles a goner, but id say the aluminum(?) bits on it are salvagable, ill take some closer pictures tomorrow.

      Heres a pic of how i got the duster delivered to me...I was told they were specialized lifts that would not damage any underbody components-bs! I didnt notice until i got it home, but theres a huge dent in the back of the oil pan.




      I found a used fiberglass hood for the demon on CL for $150. It has the factory style scoop, but i dont like the looks of those; im going to splice in a cowl scoop. My dad thinks theres too many spot welds on the inner fender wells to take the dusters off and use on the demon, so we'll be ordering new ones. I have a solid 4 days of working on the demon before i have to work again, well see how much i can get done.
      1) fuel cell/trunk.
      2) sub-frame connectors.
      3) transmission tunnel/ front floor pans (maybe).
      Tim
      71' Demon-408, efi, 'viper spec' T56, Dana 60 w/ triangulated 4 link





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com