Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 308

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Central FL
      Posts
      1,231
      Quote Originally Posted by ALLstrokedOUT View Post
      Thanks guys



      It looks like were gunna be in it for the long haul-I called state farm and finally got a hold of my rep to find out they've done basically nothing. Their findings are that my car has a six cylinder, three speed manual, a "high end stereo" (ok, your right, i spent $120 on it), aluminum alloy wheels, and recaro race seats (how they concluded that I don't know). They assert they don't blindly pull up KBB figures, so I don't know how they blindly assumed it was a /6 with a 3spd when they sent an "expert" to physically LOOK at my vehicle, I'm trying to keep calm but theyre a bunch of idiots. Thank god I kept the receipts.
      Tell them if it was a 6 cyl, what are the extra spark plugs for?

      Sorry that had to happen to you. Looked like it was an awesome ride.
      Dan
      1968 Camaro v2
      LS6 :: Viper T56 :: C5 Brakes :: Hotchkis Suspension






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com