Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 308

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      St. George, Utah
      Posts
      1,629
      Country Flag: United States
      Took me 7.5 years to get a bachelors in industrial design (car design). Got married and had 2 kids during that time. Worked as a designer for a few years, got my own hot rod rendering business off the ground, two more kids, and went back for another 2 years to get an associates in collision repair/ street rod emphasis. Did the best I could making the beaters I drove as cool as I could, graduation was just today. Now in about 2-3 weeks I start work on the other side of the country, living my dream at Bulldawg Muscle cars. BTW I just turned 42 in January.

      Bottom line is chasing your dream will all be worth it here soon enough; with the car AND with your career goals. A big congrats to you for sticking to it, even when things weren't going so well. Quitters and whiners will never get to where you're headed, keep plugging along, the end, or rather the beginning, is near.

      -Ben, Your friendly neighborhood Rendering dude

      SRD on Facebook

      79 Cutlass wagon build






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com