Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 308

    Threaded View

    1. #33
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      167
      Quote Originally Posted by ALLstrokedOUT View Post
      I'm running a 225/45/17's up front and 275/35/17's in the rear. Wheels are just a stock cheap set of cragar steel wheels.

      The next big purchase for this car is a set of badass wheels and tires...I've read that these cars can run 275's up front with the right offset, and I've minitubbed the rear, so I'm looking to run 275's front and 315-335's in the rear. But before I do that I need to replace some ball joints and might adapt some bigger brakes in the front.
      My car is the same chassis, but slightly different fenders. I have 18x9 with 255/40-18 on the front of my car now. Pretty sure 275/35-18 will fit easily. I currently have 18x10 with 295/40-18 in the back, but I have a LOT of clearance. I previously had 325/50-15 drag radials tucked under the back. I had to modify the front fender to clear a 26" tire on turn in. But, definitely a different fender on your car, so hard for me to say. Details on the fender mods: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...6-tires.10247/

      Name:  DSC06899-1.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  306.2 KBName:  DSC06786.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  393.3 KB






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com