Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 221 to 240 of 308

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Lakeland, FL
      Posts
      516
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a small update but hopefully will silence the daily commuters from asking 'what is that thing??'...Itll look more complete with gloss black bumpers once I find a straight set


      And with over 3,500mi logged in the last six weeks (300-700mi-week, rain or shine, stop and go traffic, backroads, and highways) I just have to leave a friendly taunt to 'the Rat Packers': that's cute, having a *'2000mi road trip only requirement' to become a member (as I understand it)...till then ill see you on the freeways, any day of the week, while your in your econoboxes or posing on your weekend 'qualifying' trips.


      Tim
      71' Demon-408, efi, 'viper spec' T56, Dana 60 w/ triangulated 4 link





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com