Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 181 to 200 of 308

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Tampa
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ALLstrokedOUT View Post
      Big hurdle just jumped: My friend and i finished up welding the intake and throttle body elbow! its not the prettiest, im going to grind everything down smooth for aesthetics while im gasket matching the intake, luckally im more skilled with a set of burrs then a tig torch...I also got my $30 ebay reservoir for the hydroboost pump (aka power steering pump haha). Ill need to tig in another -6AN bung for my high pressure bypass line.



      My dad got the master cylinder all ready
      No car work scheduled for me this weekend, im hoping to look at and pick up a Syncrowave 351 tig welder, maybe in a few months my skills will have improved.
      I see you happened to take the pictures from the side "your friend" welded lol I know it just happened to turn out that way ;) but I still got a smile out of it even though mine certainly aren't perfect either. I had the advantage though since I got to sit with it for twice as long lol yours will come back once you get the nicer welder than me!






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com