Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Frankfurt, Germany
      Posts
      3

      Hello from Germany, 1968 Camaro

      Hello from Germany, please allow me to introduce myself, as I am a big fan of this site. Although I live in Germany I’m am 100% American . I have been living here now for 4 years with my family and I must say I love it here too. My car is a 1968 Camaro SS/RS with a new GMPP 454 BBC (Pro Built), T700R4 trans (Pro Built), full Art Morrison front and rear suspension, plus a whole lot of other nice gear. My car has been featured in Camaro Performers magazine you can find it at this link;

      http://camaroperformers.automotive.c...ro-ss/msd.html

      I have already change to a Professional Product EFI, and just ordered the T-56 Magnum to install it this winter. I changed to an EFI for a few reasons, 1st the temperature can change here quite a bit in the same day and always tune my carburetor was kind of a pain, and 2nd gas here is about 9.50 a gallon! Although I really do like my T700R4, I need more gears as I am topping out at 140+ MPH and 5800 RPM, so a 5th and 6th gear is a needed change.


      Going to the Nurburgring next year, anyone else free?




      Name:  Pic2.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  62.9 KBName:  Pic1.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  323.5 KB
      Name:  IMG_1017.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  145.6 KBName:  IMG_1015.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  208.7 KB

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Macomb, Mich.
      Posts
      229
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet ride!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Lake Ontario, NY
      Posts
      1,500
      Very nice plus some good mods planned for sure.
      Skip

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lost
      Posts
      574
      Country Flag: United States
      Aboslutely Sweet car you have....

      If I lived where you live,I would take out my Tranny in a minute....

      I am good for 140 max, but in California, it is a waste to have more gears for me.

      Your Car is really nice...

      Nurburgring ??? Oh yes...But alas, I am working on Just doing Infineon...

      Enjoy your Ride... One Sweet 68 RS/SS

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard! I'm also in Germany, about 60 miles from stuttgart great looking camaro over there!!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Frankfurt, Germany
      Posts
      3
      Thank you all for the kind words. CruizinKev, I'm living in Sennfeld. But with winter fast approaching I will be putting my cars and bikes into storage until the Spring.


    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Grand Rapids, MI
      Posts
      1,559
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! Beautiful Camaro you have. I'm in Zurich, Switzerland, from Michigan originally.
      Will Ellis
      1969 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1/2 Dart / 1/2 Viper...
      Build Thread




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com