Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Canfield Ohio
      Posts
      22

      Hello! 79 Trans Am

      Hello! My same is Dave and I am in Canfield Ohio. I am building a 79 10th Anniversary Trans Am (not numbers matching) with a pro touring look. Hope to dome some mild auto X also with it although it will mostly just be a weekend ride. Currently have it all ripped apart and working with Pro Touring F Body on the front suspension. Here are some pics:

      Starting:


      Currently



      The car is equipped with a 68 455 with 70 heads so she should put out around 375 horse stock. Not sure how many mods I will do to the engine. It currently has the solid body bushings, all new tir rods and tubular upper control arms with all the upgraded bushings and stock lower control arms with upgraded bushings as well.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com