Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      3

      67 camaro so cal

      Hi guys my name is Eddie, and I am a full time student at cal poly pomona. My daily driver is a 67 Camaro RS. I am pro touring noob and have a long way to go until I get the car where I want it to be. Well here are the pictures, hope to meet some of you guys soon.








    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Lost
      Posts
      574
      Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful Car...Nice job....

      Mike V
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Macomb, Mich.
      Posts
      229
      Country Flag: United States
      Sweet ride!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Los Angeles, SFV, CA
      Posts
      51
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice ride. Welcome and hey I am here in Socal as well.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      721
      Country Flag: United States
      Socal as well. Welcome to the forum!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Posts
      1,607
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!
      Ron in SoCal
      69 Camaro in progress
      http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=31246

      Used to be known as flash911

    7. #7
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      SGV SouthernCalifornia
      Posts
      62
      Quote Originally Posted by chevysany1? View Post

      Sup Eddie, nice Ride!

      it sure doesn't look like a PT NOOB Camaro... but hey what do I kno

      anyway, I took my wife , niece, & nephew to FormulaDrift Oct 8th & seen your car there Love those BOZE wheels!

      BTW WELCOME!
      I know it's a 4DR but you still can't have a ride!!

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard Eddie! beautiful camaro over there!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      3
      thanks for the warm welcome guys, Im hoping I can learn quite a bit from you guys. Hey Greasy, did you guys have a great time??? I was beat by the end, i couldn't stay to see the final rounds of drifting...






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com