Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      2

      Need help with direction of 68 bird

      Have a 68 firebird. Currently sitting with a rebuilt 455 (came with car) auto. I dont have a whole lot of money to spend right now but its going to be a long term process. Everything else is stock on the car. Have the motor and the tranny yanked out right now.

      But the question is where should I start in turning it in to the touring look and feel?

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      2
      a few quick pics
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Cedar Rapids, IA
      Posts
      999
      I would start with just making it driveable. Establish a base line and do your mods one at a time.
      Some times I'm fast sometimes I'm half-fast

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      savannah,ga
      Posts
      862
      Country Flag: United States
      DITTO. Then you can understand better how you want it to drive/feel/look. Dont get in a hurry, do it right once.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Posts
      1,387
      Country Flag: United States
      I agree by making it drivable, but I would not spend alot of money on stuff I think i would need to replace to make it into a pro touring vehicle... like wheels and brakes and stuff like that, cause buying thinks once at an expensive rate is enough.



      Good luck
      68 Camaro RS twin turbo
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...d-Intent-V-2-0

      1993 Toyota Supra 6768 Built Single Turbo


      Slow Lifted Jeep No TURBO :(

      Randal F





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com