Results 1 to 5 of 5
Hybrid View
-
10-17-2011 #1
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Posts
- 2
Need help with direction of 68 bird
Have a 68 firebird. Currently sitting with a rebuilt 455 (came with car) auto. I dont have a whole lot of money to spend right now but its going to be a long term process. Everything else is stock on the car. Have the motor and the tranny yanked out right now.
But the question is where should I start in turning it in to the touring look and feel?
-
10-17-2011 #2
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Posts
- 2
a few quick pics
10-17-2011 #3I would start with just making it driveable. Establish a base line and do your mods one at a time.
Some times I'm fast sometimes I'm half-fast
10-17-2011 #4
Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Location
- savannah,ga
- Posts
- 862





Reply With Quote