Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Long beach ca
      Posts
      4

      First project 1966 chevelle 300

      Let's just start of by saying I'm new to this and got on here to check out others people's projects and get ideas. As I been doing my research I realized that starting up a project and taking on this commitment is no joke lol. I have recently purchased my first hobby and it's a 1966 chevelle 300. I love the car even though it doesn't run yet has a new 350 and new transmission but needs a radiator to get it going, I would like to ask you guys if anyone has a 66 if u can send me pics of your cars and if u have any helpful info please thank you for your time.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,874
      Country Flag: United States
      Well, I would say our whole family is quite fond of 64-67 Chevelles. Lets see some pictures of your post car!

      Here are our build threads:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...light=chevelle
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...HAUL-LONG-ROOF
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ntastic-4-Door

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard and like Tom said, let's see some pics of your post car!

      Here's my El Camino

      And my Chevelle
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Long beach ca
      Posts
      4
      all your cars look great hopefully mine will to, once i can figure out how to put the pics up i will.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,874
      Country Flag: United States
      Easiest way I have found is using an image hosting site such as photobucket then just copy and paste the links from there. There is a thread somewhere on here with instructions if you have any problems. Looking forward to seeing your car!
      Tom

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Long beach ca
      Posts
      4

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Batesville, IN
      Posts
      908
      Country Flag: United States

      Here you go - -- - -





      On photobucket there is a "share this picture" box on the right. Click the link that says "direct link". That automatically copies the link text to your clipboard. In the forum thread, click on the image button and paste that text into the pop-up box. It will insert the image directly into the thread. Here are what the image tags I inserted for your pics look like. I added an extra character so that it wouldn't just pull the image again.

      -----[.IMG]http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa333/3doubleo/1317319515.jpg[/IMG]-----
      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

      I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Long beach ca
      Posts
      4
      Thank you for your help I got to get the hang of this And just looking at ur car gives me more motivation and Ideas, how long did it take u to get all together




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com