Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25
    Results 481 to 497 of 497

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks great
      Now I got interior envy ��

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Absolutely Stunning!!
      Thanks! It's been too long coming

      Quote Originally Posted by David Sloan View Post
      Looks great
      Now I got interior envy ��
      You can do it too!!!..lol
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      274
      Country Flag: United States
      Chris:
      Man that carpet looks sweet! How did you fit it to the floor contours? Can you order the carpet pre-molded to fit the floor?

      Rodney
      Rodney Meyers
      72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by cdrod View Post
      Chris:
      Man that carpet looks sweet! How did you fit it to the floor contours? Can you order the carpet pre-molded to fit the floor?

      Rodney
      That carpet comes by the yard, not molded... They had to do a padding underneath on the whole floor....

      Name:  IMG_7598.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  1.43 MB
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2023
      Posts
      14
      End result looks amazing!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by JJ 86 View Post
      End result looks amazing!

      Thanks! Should be picking it up this weekend if the weather is good...
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Well I took the car down to Detroit Autorama this year, it has always been a bucket list event for me. I was with a great group of guys that I have known for a while who allowed me to be part of their display.

      No award, be plenty of REWARD.... I got to meet some people who I have only known online. I also got me make some new friends in the car community. I found out afterwards that I probably should have been in a Street Touring vs Mild Hardtop based on the description... Oh well... Overall it was a great time... Now I'm ready for summer....
      Attached Images Attached Images      
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      10,219
      Country Flag: United States
      Way to go!!!!
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      I saw your updates on Instagram. Love the way this car turned out man. Something to be extremely proud of!!


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      Way to go!!!!


      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      I saw your updates on Instagram. Love the way this car turned out man. Something to be extremely proud of!!
      Thanks! I'm happy to have made it this far... Got lots of compliments from attendees and even had someone tell me "I'm just letting you know that I'm going to copy that rear set setup..."...lol I cant wait to hit the Oldsmobile Homecoming in June
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com