Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      9

      New guy from Alabama

      Sup guys I am from Birmingham. I work at performancecarcraft on pro-touring cars all day and have a lot of fun with it. Hope to see see some of you guys at some shows or races



      This is my z28, soon to be painted and more suspension work


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      I would like to see more and hear more about your car. Great stance and it looks like a lot of tire in the back. I have a 74 Firebird that I am slowly progressing with and I am in B'ham too.
      Stephen

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Lawrenceville, Ga.
      Posts
      440
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!
      There are 2 factors in Autocross, Tires and the loose nut behind the wheel.

      Paul Grala
      69 Mach 1 project (For Sale)
      78 Cobra
      87 GT
      98 Expedition

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      9
      Thanks! They are 17x11 in the back with a 315 tire in factory wheel tubs

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      What suspension are you running now? Powertrain? More pics?
      Stephen

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Auburn, CA
      Posts
      613
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome, this is a great group of people.
      Tim Tracy
      68 Camaro 496 / T56 - Never Finished
      68 Camaro Real Z/28 - Under Restoration
      67 Camaro Project - Never going to have time

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      9
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      What suspension are you running now? Powertrain? More pics?
      QA-1 full body coilovers, GM performance 350 4 bolt main 350 with a 5 speed manual trans, I need to take more pics bad

      Quote Originally Posted by TT302Z28 View Post
      Welcome, this is a great group of people.
      Seems like it so far!

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!
      Joe Hinds

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Miami, FL
      Posts
      64
      Welcome to the forum, that is a very sleek car with a very nice stance.

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      9
      Thanks guys




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com