Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2

    Thread: 4L80E Diesel?

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States

      4L80E Diesel?

      Found a 1995 4L80E out of a diesel. IIRC for that year the trans lines will be in the same location as my TH400. I already plan to use an aftermarket TC and not the diesel TC.

      The swap would be for a 1st Gen F-body retrofit.




      • First of all, is this a good year for that trans strength-wise?
      • I've heard conflicting reports as to whether the valve body needs to be changed. Anyone know for sure?
      • Are there any other differences I should be concerned about?


      Thanks
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      Anyone? I need to make a decision.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com