Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 174

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States

      Finished one rear seat and started on the other

      Here is the lower seat frame with the flat stock washer welded in along with a couple of ugly additions to the cross rod. I put those on because the seat bottom wanted to wonder a bit from side to side this keeps it tight against the seat bracket.




      Here the foam has been trimmed from the seat back to better fit up against the body.




      I did have to trim one apolstery clamp to fit the modifications to the lower seat frame.


      Here are a couple of shots of the finished passanger rear seat. One shows the relationship of the seat to the OEM arm rest which I currently plan to use.






      I finally got started on the driverside rear seat.


      All was going very well until I broke my tubing bender just before needing it to bend the cross rod. Well that's where the old saying comes from "Use the right tool for the job". I just don't have the right tool and the cheesey light brake line tubing bender just did not stand up to rolled steel rod.


      So this is where I stopped today.


      Will get back at it when I can. But it may be a few weeks.




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com