Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 174

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      193
      Country Flag: United States
      Ken,
      On the Covan's website it shows the Ac/Heater Controls hole to be optional. It'd be more work, but you could use different controls with it but maintain the same texture throughout the panel. That is if they really offer it without the void.

      Asa Walker
      Houston, TX


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States
      Asa long time no hear! Yes that would be an option but the more I get into this the more I am looking at using 6 gauges along with the speedo and tach. Covan's only offers 4. I know there would be no way to add gauges and have it look right. However, if I do reel things in a bit and go with just the standard 4 guages then I will look at the option much again. Thanks Ken



    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com