Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 174

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      The Piedmont Triad, NC
      Posts
      373
      Country Flag: United States
      Great progress on your LeMans. I was planning on doing the exact same setup with the air ride level 3 kit, LS3, and it looks like our cars was both gold. What colors are you thinking for your LeMans? Mine sits like this so far until I get to it later this year hopefully
      Name:  463604_10150749667521212_511686211_11895482_1443898576_o.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  325.9 KB

      67 LeMans Convertible
      67 GTO
      69 Camaro Build Thread https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ost-Money-quot
      70 Chevelle 400 4spd
      70 Chevelle


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      SHAW AFB, SC
      Posts
      42
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome build thread. I joined the site today and will be following yours closely. I hope my '68 Lemans 5.3\4L60e swap will look a third as good as yours brother.

      Kaine




    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by kainedogg View Post
      Awesome build thread. I joined the site today and will be following yours closely. I hope my '68 Lemans 5.3\4L60e swap will look a third as good as yours brother.

      Kaine




      Kaine-alot of time, patience, bloody knuckles and even more money and you'll be the talk of the town! Thanks for the compliment! What's your schedule on your build? I'll be watching.-Ken

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Burleson, TX
      Posts
      130
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
      Great progress on your LeMans. I was planning on doing the exact same setup with the air ride level 3 kit, LS3, and it looks like our cars was both gold. What colors are you thinking for your LeMans? Mine sits like this so far until I get to it later this year hopefully
      Name:  463604_10150749667521212_511686211_11895482_1443898576_o.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  325.9 KB
      It will be some combination of Black, blue and or orange. Still playing with that some.-Ken

      PS-Love the convertable!



    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com