Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Crown Point, Indiana
      Posts
      1,107
      Country Flag: United States

      4l80e trans need help with setup

      I am trying to figure out how to shift into p,n,r,d with my touch screen. Then incorporate a paddle shifter that would shift the gears electronically in 1,2,3 and would like to display the gears on my gauge panel. Is this possible can any one come up with a good way to do this.
      I have thought of the retro tech for the park - drive gears, then twist machines paddle shrifter for the other gears. Can these work together or can I just use one or the other.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Crown Point, Indiana
      Posts
      1,107
      Country Flag: United States
      Ok, I think I have the list of everything I need to accomplish this. It will include Mastershift ,Twistmachine, Bowler transmissions and Mimodhp. So the question I have now is trying to figure out the speedometer. How many pulses per revolution does the speed sensor give off, it is a 40 tooth?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Brooklyn, NY
      Posts
      195
      4000 pulses per mile, iirc.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Crown Point, Indiana
      Posts
      1,107
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you for the reply.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com