Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Arizona
      Posts
      6

      1987 cutless LS 1 swap complete- looking for suspension help.

      I have a 1987 Olds Cutless that was a v6 car. Converted a 2000 Chevy 5.3 motor into a LS 1 style. Luanti cams and spring, larger 202 valves, stage one ported stock head, pacesetter long tube headers, professional products rails and regulator, ARP rod bolts etc. Built a mild turbo 350 with a 2800 stall converter due to my budget. I used a Buick turbo 3.8 fuel sending unit and cleaned the tank really good.

      I have a 8.5 10 bolt rear end I was thinking about modifying. Axles and a 4:11 gear. I have not done suspension work and need a little help on a kit, or a mixture of parts that will help me get a low stance and still be able to work corners. I plan on a 17x11 with 315s in back. Going to notch in the frame and make a min-tub or buy a in-expensive kit. I want to use Crager SS 2 piece wheels, and roll the fender with Buick Regal fender flares or make a set.

      I will post pictures of it current state at the end of the week. I really need some good ideas for suspension.

      Thanks.

      Dave.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com