Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Deployed
      Posts
      3,377
      Country Flag: United States

      Where in Western Missouri! 100+ octane fuel

      Anyone know where to get it in the Kansas City area?

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Odessa mo.
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      I'll ask around at work this week I work with several local current and former racers. Where are you at in K.C. ?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Deployed
      Posts
      3,377
      Country Flag: United States
      Im actually located a little East to it in Knob Noster. I know KC is my best bet!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Odessa mo.
      Posts
      925
      Country Flag: United States
      I've heard that both La raceway and CMS both sell fuel not sure of the octane rating though.LA is just east of you might be close enough to go have a look on friday night. I'll try to call Day automotive this week and see if he still sells fuel. I didn't realize that everyone at work is running alcohol so my info is a little slow to come by.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Marshall , MO
      Posts
      699
      We have a station here in Marshall that has a cam2 pump. 103 I think.

      Brad Shepard
      69 Malibu
      Marshall, MO





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com