Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Phoenix, AZ
      Posts
      1,265
      Country Flag: United States

      WHO'S GOING TO BACK TO THE 50's JUNE 17-19 IN MN

      OK so anyone plan on going to the Back to the 50s in Minnesota on the JUNE 17-19 weekend? They already have over 12,000 cars registered and claim that over 200,000 people will attend. It is the 2nd largest car show in America to Louisville in August.

      We will have the Fesler Rig there so if you will be at the show stop by and say hi.




      Chris Fesler


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      615
      I plan on being there all day on Saturday. Weather is looking a little spotty. Chances of rain all weekend. I will stop by and say hi. I will have to mention that I was the first to post to your question.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Location
      Northern Minnesota
      Posts
      231
      Country Flag: United States
      sadly, i will not. and i'm going to pout all weeked.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      288
      Although it's about Street Rods, It's a GREAT Show and have covered the event Many times in the past. I'm also a Minnesota native. The Fairgrounds is great and so are the Twin Cities! That's why people keep coming back year after year.

      Too Bad "Porky's" is GONE!!!

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2009
      Location
      Minnesota
      Posts
      615
      It was a sad day when Porky's shut down. I had not been there for a long time. But, when I had a car that was actually running I would visit there once in a while.



    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com