Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 172

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Buford, GA
      Posts
      923
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ROADSTER SHOP View Post
      Hector, the lower portion of the spoiler was not completed in this picture and has since been changed to flow with the lines of the car better.
      Very cool - I can't wait to see what you've done with it.


      Quote Originally Posted by ROADSTER SHOP View Post
      I don't know what to tell you on the rear body panel... we like it and so does the customer. Can't please everyone.
      Ha! That's a very true statement! Hopefully my comments didn't hurt any feelings!


      Quote Originally Posted by ROADSTER SHOP View Post
      The tail lights have to be square at the bottom in order to line up with the bumper and the quarter pane.
      I think maybe it's the lower corners that don't follow the contour of that corner of the bumper as it curves toward the front that are throwing me off. Again, something to think about IF you could maybe touch them up a bit. Being billet, I don't know that it will allow any adjustment.





      Okay, I'm done...but one last comment to say that the vents are just amazingly cool!! Keep 'em coming!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com