Results 1 to 20 of 172
Hybrid View
-
07-18-2012 #1
662door, you've reminded me of what a work of art this car is. I saw the car at Shades of the Past last year and it definitely stood out.
I still have a couple of questions for RS.
Are you using solid motor mounts? The reason for asking is the tin work on top of the enigne connecting to the radiator support doesn't look like it would accomodate much engine rock.
Exhaust: I see the flex couplers just past the collectors. It looks like the exhaust is then rigidly mounted to the frame where it goes through near the trans x member.
Is the exhaust also rigidly connected where the tips come out the sides of the body? I just wondered how you deal with expansion of the pipes when they get hot and try to grow. It doesn't look like there is much room for the tips to move relative to the body.
Thanks for any info and insight into the design of this awesome creation.
-
Tags for this Thread





Reply With Quote




