Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 27 of 27
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Woodbine, MD
      Posts
      2,770
      Country Flag: United States
      whoa....that is a very unique way of making tire clearance!!

      looking good!!

      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

      "Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."


    2. #22
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the board! Always nice to see another G-Body.
      Joe Hinds

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      660
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow that is one sweeeet ride. Nice work. Welcome to the PT board.

      As a side note, Any of you Monte boys in the So. Cal. area? I need to mock up a part.

      [email protected]

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      CENTEX
      Posts
      67
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!!Thats a sick Monte SS. Kinda renewed an interest in my 84 MCSS. Thanks
      J. Will.
      70 Chevelle Malibu, 69 Cutlass S convertible, 71 Monte Carlo, 16 Chevy SS (yes, that one)

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Woodbine, MD
      Posts
      2,770
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67zo6Camaro View Post
      Wow that is one sweeeet ride. Nice work. Welcome to the PT board.

      As a side note, Any of you Monte boys in the So. Cal. area? I need to mock up a part.

      [email protected]
      I told you...you pay for the shipping and you can have the car!! hahaha

      I can't wait until you get the part mocked up...I'm your first customer!!!!
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

      "Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

    6. #26
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      1,635
      Welcome to the board. I'm digging the frame sectioning too... nice!
      I was going to joke about you fitting a larger tire in the back, but yes, you could...
      I like the GTO seat in the back, did you mount the front ones yet?
      They GTO seats are one of the best upgrades, IMO.
      Dave
      84 Monte SS - just a few bolt-ons

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      Colorado
      Posts
      163
      Country Flag: United States
      The Monte looks sick!
      Ernesto M.

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com