Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Minneapolis, MN
      Posts
      118

      What Shifter works best for a 6L90e/6L80e?

      I am putting a 6L90e in my 67 camaro, and was wondering if anyone had shifter recommendations? I am using Twistmachine's Paddles/torque converter, and have been told that the G6 Tap up/down shifter works OK. I have also been told that Shiftworks has a retro system which works, but will not have a Tap up/down feature.



      Any experience with these? I spoke with Hurst, and they will not have anything available for at least 6-8 months.

      Thanks,
      Bob
      Bobby
      -67 Camaro in process: Speedtech Track Time Pkg (AFX Spindles, C5 Zo6 brakes, rack, rear torque arm, 9", Ride Tech coils, and a L92/6L80e Swap).

      -2005 Jeep Rubicon Limited LJ, 35"er's, 6" Nth Degree Lift, Hanson Bumpers, 8274 Winch, with a Redbone Coonhound in the backseat.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com