Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 161

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      La Porte, tx
      Posts
      13
      even the oem crossmember mounts to the bottom of the rails... I dont think you would ever have the room for bolts and the crossmember on top of them

      ~Charlie~78 landau coupe frame off resto begun


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Byron, IL
      Posts
      17
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slick78 View Post
      even the oem crossmember mounts to the bottom of the rails... I dont think you would ever have the room for bolts and the crossmember on top of them
      Oh ok. I figured that the Malibu would be very similar, if not the same, to the Monte Carlo and Cutlass but apparently I was wrong.
      Marc P.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com