Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 161

    Threaded View

    1. #12
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bonecrrusher View Post
      Damn - missed this car on the Power Tour...



      You missed a hell of a time at the long hauler event on Saturday.
      We were late making it to Nashville, and got to Indy early...through a little creative parking, I was able to get the car inside the midway and park it right beside GMPP. We made it to Muskegon, but after a long couple of weeks in the shop (100+ hrs), and going straight into the tour, I was (and still am) completely beat. The rain leaving the hotel on Friday morning didn't help.Sorry I missed you, and the long hauler event. I'll be back next year, hopefully in a single turboed, LS powered '80s Regal
      (GNXcess)...and hopefully, without the last minute thrash!
      Joe Hinds





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com