Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 161

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Washington, MO
      Posts
      2,363
      Dixie was bought out by a new company.. They've always had a good selection of hard to find parts.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Cartersville, GA
      Posts
      1,298
      Country Flag: United States
      Agreed, I'll be using them in the future I'm sure. I'm about to start on a G-body for my son very soon... a 1987 Buick Grand National. Its all stock right now, but won't be for long. I'm not going too crazy with the engine, but it will be built solid so that the boost can be dialed up later.

      Off to gather some more parts...the torque convertor is in (GM's recommended unit for this crate engine) at Day's Chevrolet, and I'm going to get the Corvette regulator/filter assembly.
      Joe Hinds




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com