Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 27 of 27
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      20
      Haha, Ive got a couple more friends that model for me and love cars...
      Would love to do a photoshoot with the rides on here. Its a side hobby but I really enjoy it.
      Here's some more of my shots.
      http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/in...c,71204.0.html

      Jon, I found the challys about 20 minutes away right under where the I-5 and the 14 split just north of the San Fernando valley if you know where that is.



    2. #22
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      1,240
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Nessumsar View Post
      Wowza, 3 Mopars? Awesome! Where abouts are you, looking at the terrain I would guess somewhere in the foothills?

      Us young guys should get together sometime.
      Maybe AMP on Tuesday? We're overdue to go. This week or the next couple will work for me.
      Brett H.

      1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

      1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Long Beach, Ca
      Posts
      1,564
      Country Flag: United States
      I prolly can't pull an AMP run for a couple weeks, but I could swing a Mulholland or GMR run.
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      New York
      Posts
      132
      fu**** beautiful.......

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Long Beach, Ca
      Posts
      1,564
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm still down for a cruise!
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova

    6. #26
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Brisbane, Australia
      Posts
      65
      Country Flag: Australia
      Wow nice Charger, welcome to the site. Keep the pics coming

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      20
      Thanks for the comments guys, I'm going to compile all my pictures/experiences and start a thread in the project updates section. Ive been going through a sort of quarter-life crisis, hence my extend absence, but thankfully Ive got it under control now.

      Happy motoring everyone :D

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com