Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Kentucky
      Posts
      113

      Greetings and Introduction / Project Chili Pepper 79 Malibu

      Hey guys, I've been a visitor for quite some time but I thought I would finally start posting since I've recently started a new pro-touring project.

      Project Chili Pepper is a genuine grandma car - a low mileage 1979 Malibu. I'll tell you more about it in the near future when I post it in the Project Updates section. Until then here are a few photos of the car as I first saw it.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

      Tom Tomlinson
      Holley

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Hills of Anaheim
      Posts
      273
      Welcome!

      Matt - 1970 Chevelle

      www.street-demons.com

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Lehigh Valley Pa
      Posts
      1,269
      Very clean welcome to the forum.
      1996 Federal Cadillac hearse
      1988 Eureka Chevy hearse


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com