Results 1 to 4 of 4
-
02-10-2011 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Posts
- 2
Hello, I need to find some 1966 and 67 chevelle nuts.
Hello, My name is Bob. I am about to start a 1967 chevelle 138 Pro touring resto mod. I'm starting with a 5 year old frame off restore. The car is just were i want it. First stop, suspension. Trying to deside on standard springs or air. Any help would be appreciated. this will just be a cool street rod no comp. it will have a 502 BB and be lowered.
-
03-09-2011 #2
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Location
- Athens GA
- Posts
- 11
I have a 66 that I am going pro touring and I had planned to start with the paint but it drove so poorly that I went suspension. I got a stage IV G-Machine kit online (only missing the steering center drag link), 18" Boyd Coddingtons 295/40 rears (should have went 295/35) and 255/40 fronts Azenis 615's, then went with the 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee fast ratio power steering swap, took out the tired 350 trans replaced it with a close ratio M21 4 speed, then changed the rear gear (3.73 mistake should have stayed in 3.42 or less).
I really enjoy the difference in my car with the setup that I have but if I had to do it over again I would go air ride (the best kit they have $7800). Keep us up to date on your progress.
I can email you pics if you pm me
-
03-09-2011 #3
OK, I can't resist - Chevelle nuts are completely based on how much engine it has under the hood. :P
-
03-09-2011 #4
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Location
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Posts
- 144
welcome! Post some pics!
1969 Pontiac GTO
-The Nameless project.
0331, USMC, Semper Fi.
-



Reply With Quote



